Saturday, August 30, 2008

Still alive

Just insanely busy. Work, baby prep, fun things... it's been a whirlwind. Jonathan has been working long hours, I'm trying to cram in more hours before I leave my job (in two weeks), Home Birth Circle meetings, lunches with friends old and new, chiropractic visits to help with the body stresses relating to being nine months pregnant, organizing according to my "nesting instinct," playing with the cats, Jonathan doing research on things like an organic mattress versus a standard one, us buying a new kitchen table and catching up on Sportsnight via Netflix, me no longer seeing my feet, etc. Today is all about food shopping since we're out of everything perishable, and tomorrow we take a road trip to see my cousin Ari who's visiting from Boston.

All in all, I think things should calm down in a couple weeks, when I stop working and can just focus on being at home and all that entails. As for anyone who's thinking of asking how my independent studies at HUC are going... um, don't.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hey! I've started a blog and linked to yours on the main page. :)

http://freeblackberries.blogspot.com/

Michal said...

Oooh, I'll link yours now!