Thursday, April 3, 2008

Really cool gifts

I feel so loved lately.

1) Gwen and Sylvan tried to send us strawberries from an organic food company. It didn't end up working out (the why is a very long story), but strawberries, yummm......

2) Josh bought me fiery pickles at his pulpit in Mississippi. He handed them over with a "happy pregnancy!" It was neat. :)

3) I didn't say so earlier, but Holly gave me lotions and good pregnancy books. Baby Bargains is awesome, I've already bookmarked multiple pages!

4) Becca brought back Korean goodies! Aside from what's pictured, there was also a very cool calligraphy/illustration that we're gonna put in our guest room.

From L to R: cookies with chocolate filling, cell phone dangles (a gemstone and a beaded purse), Crunky chocolate bar, alcoholic drink in a juice box (!!) , and Buddha and lion bookmarks.

I forgot to put this in the other picture - gummies! They were four different flavors, but were all the same clear color.. very odd. But they tasted great.

5) Jan also sent us a big box, filled with all 10 volumes of Midrash Rabbah. Plus cookies for Jonathan, and, of course, a gift for Simcha and Osher. Here they are doing their thing.

Simcha is out of breath from jumping. Osher is watching from the box. Boxes are the best presents, he thinks.


I caught it!

And that there be life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear that the Midrash Rabba is coming in handy and that the 'boys' are enjoying their gift! Hope Jonathan liked his cookies.... Hugs to you both.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Korean goodies! Next time I come back I'm bringing some traditional Korean baby clothes & I'll take requests too!