Thursday, April 24, 2008

Few quick things

1) Our cats are in love with my mom. She plays with them, she pets them all the time, she meows back when they say something... Simcha's going to mourn when she leaves!

2) Being pregnant definitely has its advantages. I was jaywalking the other day and CARS SLOWED DOWN TO LET ME PASS. I was the one one jaywalking (moving quickly, but still)! Jonathan and I went to a sneak preview of Forbidden Kingdom last week and our line was moving slowly. The people in front of us said something, and nothing happened. I said something, the woman behind the counter took one look at my belly, and our line progressed immediately. It's amazing, like this kind of weird power.

3) The weather is beautiful! Spring is here for certain. Last night we had an impromptu porch party as Jan, Jonathan, myself, Sarah, Amy, her boyfriend and his nephew all sat on our front stoop and talked. What a midwestern thing... I can't remember *ever* sitting on our porch in California. It was fun though. I just felt like I was in a movie!

4) Passover is a good holiday. A good, good holiday. Except when your husband comes home with LaRosa's pizza leftovers from a lunch meeting. And pizza becomes very, very bad. And Passover becomes very, very hard. Sigh. Such tough life choices.

5) Just one more week of school! How very excellent. But I have sooo much work to do, oy!

No comments: