Saturday, March 8, 2008

Life!

So the visit with Holly was fantastic. However, I realize there really isn't that much to write about it. What did we do? We hung out and talked. Where did we go? On errands, while hanging out and talking. We covered every topic imaginable. It was a glorious four days, filled with catching up. Poor Holly though, her flights back kept getting delayed and cancelled, so a 4-hour journey took her almost 24 with the layovers.

We talked so much we didn't end up taking pictures! Here is the only one, and it's bad, but Savta, I know you'd never forgive me if I didn't have one up. :)

Us in the car. Hard to believe we've been best friends since we were 13.


And yes, Gregory is absolutely ADORABLE. He came to school with us and was very popular. Even the cats warmed up to him - they were wary at first (the new spy! he crawls but meows oddly! oh no!) but near the end they paid him lots of attention, especially when Gregory discovered that they could play together. Like so:

What a cutie pie!


\

Note Simcha behind the speakers, getting ready to pounce.


After Holly left I had a major midterm cramming session. They went well, I think. It's hard to judge. I have one more test on Wednesday, then we're done, aside from a few things due before Passover.

Jonathan is recovering from his pneumonia, thanks to hefty antiobiotics. We're in the midst of a major snowstorm here, and I got mad when he went out to shovel the walk. Men! (Though I will admit, it made life easier today getting in and out of the house with a foot of snow.)


Across the street. If you click on the picture to make it larger, you can actually see the flakes.



Our porch steps.



Sidewalk looking to the left of the house.


Other than that... um, I can't think of anything else. My birthday's on Wednesday. Anyone in Cincinnati want to go out for dinner?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheryl said...

Oh - it sounds miserable. I do NOT miss the snow! I hope Jonathan feels better soon and that you both keeping warm and dry.

sheryl