Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Oy

Sorry all. My gmail inbox is out of control, the phone messages are piling up, and I haven't even started Harry Potter! But we now have the furniture in place, most of the books are up on the bookshelves, all the IKEA pieces but one are assembled (Jonathan's doing, not mine), the basement is organized, and I probably have a hundred or so boxes waiting to be broken down outside. This weekend our goal is to put up all the frames and wall hangings. I'll be in touch with everyone I owe calls/email to (at this point, probably everyone who reads this!). It just probably won't be for a few more days. :)

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

I'm glad to hear you're settling in. Congrats on the job! I know its an adjustment.

We saw the babies on Sunday - they seem very sweet and cute and happy to explore under Jan's shirt ;-)

Michal said...

Thanks Sheryl. And yeah, Jan's cleavage has never been explored in more detail. ;)

Janet said...

Must my cleavage be discussed on the internet!!?? LOL
Love,
Mom

PS: And, Michal...how do YOU know?