Thursday, July 19, 2007

House husband now brings home bacon

Could it be that this hasn't actually been posted?! I think Jonathan thought I would post it, and I thought he would, and so it never got here.

Jonathan has a job! He started Monday at Wellpoint, the umbrella corporation for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as a technical project manager. He maintains the nationwide program that transmits the information from someone's insurance card to the pharmacy. It's going well so far, it's just a bit stressful, as any new job is at the beginning. He's gone from around 8am-6pm, so if you want to catch him, leave a message on his cell or call home in the evenings.

I'm now in the supporting role, for the next month at least. He's been very kind about it, and has even eaten the (slightly burnt) breakfasts I provide with enthusiasm. :)

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm so happy your blog is back! How I miss you!!!
Love you,
Mom

Michal said...

thanks mom! :)