Thursday, February 17, 2011

My lovely attire

Today when I got up I put on this dress:




Then I put on these stockings, to keep my legs warm:



Jonathan asked, "You're not going to wear that outside, are you?" I looked at him like he was crazy - of course I was! To which he sighed and said, "Well, no one will be surprised."

I have since gotten four comments on how awesome my socks are. Two other people said they loved my outfit.

The best by far though was the email and picture I got at lunchtime, from a classmate.

"I've been trying to think of who your outfit reminds me of all day...I figured it out!!!"


Hahaha a nine months-pregnant Rainbow Brite!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Good for you, Michal!!!! I love it.
I bet you enjoyed the day! Hugs, Sherry

Lynn said...

I love it! Thanks for the smile.

Anonymous said...

Fanj-tas-tic!!! You look absolutly yummy!!!!
Savta