Monday, September 24, 2007

THEY'RE OVER!

The High Holidays are behind us. Jonathan came down with me to Mattoon on Friday night, and with him beaming at me from the front row, I led Kol Nidre on Friday night and morning and Yizkor/Neilah (mourner's/closing) services on Saturday. I got good feedback on the sermons and the music, and think it was successful overall. One woman said that she got goosebumps when I read a certain section! I have much more to say, and lots of pictures to post, but I'm actually really behind on schoolwork. Watch for a longer post later this week.

4 comments:

Mara said...

Congrats Michal!!! I'm proud of you.

Michal said...

Aww, thanks!! How did yours go?

Sheryl said...

Yasher koach! I'm glad they went so well. I'm kind of glad they're over, although I'm looking forward to Sukkot.

Not much new at home - the kids are settling into the school routine. It's finally cooling off and we've been able (or at least motivated) to take the dog on some real walks.

Michal said...

I completely agree actually, Sheryl. And good for you... just be careful Pandora doesn't run away!!