Saturday, June 18, 2011

Red-letter day!

It's a day for milestones.

1) Xander sang us the whole alphabet, complete with the "now I know my ABC's" part.

2) Ari laughed!  Jonathan and Xander were pretending to be birds and apparently Ari thought the chirping was hilarious.  He giggled for a whole three minutes straight.

In other news, Mr. Rogers is on full rotation at our house.  (Norbert asks for him specifically.)  Yesterday we learned about the circus; today was how to behave in restaurants.

What an exciting life I lead. :)

3 comments:

Janet said...

Actually you do. You LEAD a life filled with excited FOLLOWERS. How blessed they are to have you. Me too.
Love you,
Your mom

Janet said...

1) Xander sang the whole song? He is so fantastic. How I miss that kid.

2) Please tell me you have video or will in the future of the next laughfest.

3) Mr. Rogers is the best and I'm glad Mr. X and Norbert love him. Did you tell Xander that his Mommy loved him too? What a gentle. loving soul he was.

Michal said...

Mom, you have the best comments!