Monday, August 16, 2010

So disappointed

I'm feeling sorry for myself.

This was going to be my one day off all summer. Literally. The one day to spend with Jonathan that wasn't a weekend. I went from the Friday of spring semester finals to Monday summer class. That ended on a Friday, and CPE started that Monday. CPE ended Friday, I was going to have today FREE with Jonathan, and then my HUC retreat is tomorrow (Tuesday). I'm going to visit Holly after the retreat, which will be great, but I get back from her house the day before school starts, so I still don't have any time at home free. Except today.

But no.

Our babysitter called in sick.

Her ONE day sick all summer, and it had to be my one day off!

I love my son, but it would have been so nice to go a matinee. We had all these plans....

3 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, I'm so sorry.

Sheryl said...

so frustrating!

Michal said...

Thanks guys. Yeah, I was sad. :(