Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ordination festivities

 Hooray, we're real rabbis!  Class of 2012/Cincinnati.




Xander ponders the meaning of rabbi-hood.



Ari bemused by Jeffrey.



My dad came all the way from Israel.




 So who do I look more like? :)




The closest-knit: Jonathan, me, Jan, Antonio, Billu, Jeffrey, Robin.  Holly had left to go back to the hotel by the time the pic was taken, otherwise she'd be there too!



 Us'ns


After the Friday night ordination service at a local temple, my immediate family plus Holly, Robin and Antonio headed to Outback for dinner, courtesy of Gwen and Sylvan.  Ordination lunch for 34 people was at Brio's Tuscan Grille, courtesy of Savta, my grandmother (who actually called me at the restaurant to say mazel tov!!).  After lunch, the kids went down for nap, and then when they woke up, Holly came over with her two boys.































































1 comment:

Rachael J said...

I am so proud of you. I love the smile you are wearing in these pictures! It's only been a few weeks, but the boys already look bigger. Wish desperately that we could have been there to celebrate this great occasion with you and your family.
Much love, [temporarily from the final frontier]
Rachael